- "You always make me smile, Lo Wang. No wait, that's not it. You always make me fart. That's what it was."
- —Larry upon first meeting with him.
Before Shadow Warrior 2 Edit
Larry is an owner of small shop with guns, which is terrorized by few Yakuza groups. However, Lo Wang "put a fear in them" and Larry can trade without any worries of his closest future.
Shadow Warrior 2 Edit
Larry is an owner and only seller in Larry's Shoot Shack, where he sells guns, skills and upgrade gems. Outside his Shack he can be met once - after Zilla Corps attack. He also participate in few quests, both mandatory (looking for elements to create cure for Kamiko) and optional (tapes for Gozu and Ameonna's followers).
Larry - as for a demon - is friendly, (to be completed)
- Larry is a name for his customers. His real name is unpronounceable.
- Lo Wang, asked by Kamiko, says that name "Larry" came from a video game. Lo Wang probably mentioned Leisure Suit Larry series, where main protagonist name is Larry
- In Kamiko opinion, Larry is a nerd.