- As you make your way around the level, make sure to go through the corridor/room series that have the flags and rooms that point to the outside. In one of the flag rooms, there'll be a statue and a Kevlar Armor on the altar. Here, look behind the altar to spot a switch. Trigger it to make a small compartment open (the one without a candle) with the secret inside.
- While traversing the corridors mentioned above, stop when you see a mirror. Look carefully at the walls just before reaching this part of the corridor: one of them will have a faint crack on the wall. Blow it up to reveal the secret.
- While going around finding the switches that summon the last boss, when you activate switch #3 (it's in a bedroom), go to the opposite bedroom. Here, open the cabinets to make them lower and reveal the secret.
- When you activate switch #1, look around to spot an air vent. Break the vent and enter to obtain the last secret of the Twin Dragon expansion pack.
- Level alternate name is Hung Lo's Palace.
Level 12: The Palace\Gallery
|Twin Dragon Levels|
|Level 1: Wang's Home • Level 2: City of Despair • Level 3: Emergency Room • Level 4: Hide and Seek • Level 5: Warehouse • Level 6: Military Research Base • Level 7: Toxic Waste • Level 8: Crazy Train • Level 9: Fishing Village • Level 10: The Garden • Level 11: The Fortress • (Secret Level) Prison Camp • Level 12: The Palace|