- After you jump out of the window, look for a small shop with descending stairs. Enter it and notice the bookcases in it. Use the middle one to reveal the secret.
- After the car tries to run over you, climb on top of it and run-jump towards the far edges of the nearby buildings. After, climb to the upper levels using the wires with the decorations. Look around to spot an alcove with a Fortune Cookie, which is the secret.
- Soon after the car, is a shop to your right. Right at the entrance is a painting on the wall. Use it to make it slide and reveal the secret.
- Still in the same shop as the last secret, ascend the stairs and, once at the top level, look between the doors for a crack. Blow it up for the secret.
- In the same place that you get the Yellow key, the middle window near you is actually fake and can be walked through. Do so to get credited the secret.
- In rooms with the register machine (which is locked by the Yellow key), use the register to make a wall to your right slide and reveal the secret.
- In the other room locked by the Yellow key, notice the two phones right in front of the door. Use the left one (you should hear a gong sound to indicate it's the correct one) and a small alcove in the left wall reveals itself, which is the secret.
Level 1: Chinatown\Gallery
|Wanton Destruction Levels|
|Level 1: Chinatown • Level 2: Monastery • (Secret Level) Redwood Forest • Level 3: Trolley Yard • Level 4: Restaurant • Level 5: Skyscraper • (Secret Level) The Docks • Level 6: Airplane • Level 7: Military Base • Level 8: Train • Level 9: Auto Factory • Level 10: Skyline|