Lo Wang visits a restaurant, but instead of a happy meal must try not to become a meal himself.
- As you enter the restaurant, look at the counter near the Red key door. There's a portion that's sticking out from the rest. Open it to spot a switch. Flick it to make a secret wall near the other end of the counter to open and reveal the secret.
- After opening the Red key door, to your left will be a bathroom. Enter it, close the door and look at the side of the sink closest to the door to see a switch. Activate it to make a secret wall in front of you slide revealing the secret.
- Exit the bathroom and move behind the first table to your left. Tucked in the corner, behind the back of the seat is a switch. Activate it and a wall across from you opens revealing a small compartment which is the secret.
- From the last secret, on the other side of the room is a small area with two separate tables and a wall decoration in the back. If you press this decoration the table nearest to it lowers revealing a secret.
- Getting the Fortune Cookie from the last secret actually counts as another secret.
- After using the Silver key, in the first room downstairs is a pillar with a switch on it. Use it to make one of the bookcases nearby slide revealing the secret.
- In the area with the Gold key, the window to its right is fake and can be walked into to get the secret.
Level 4: Restaurant\Gallery
|Wanton Destruction Levels|
|Level 1: Chinatown • Level 2: Monastery • (Secret Level) Redwood Forest • Level 3: Trolley Yard • Level 4: Restaurant • Level 5: Skyscraper • (Secret Level) The Docks • Level 6: Airplane • Level 7: Military Base • Level 8: Train • Level 9: Auto Factory • Level 10: Skyline|