- Near the start of the level is an area with several piles of boxes. Look near one of the corners to spot a Fortune Cookie hidden behind two piles of crates. Jump on top of one of them to fall in the small space and get credited the secret.
- Instead of proceeding to the outside area with water, look for a small path inside the base that leads to a security area (with a grated window that allows you to see the outside). Near this area, look for a small hole near ground level. Enter it to get the secret.
- Beside the path that leads to the Blue key is another room full of boxes. In one of the corners is a platform made of boxes. Jump on top of it and notice the hole in the corner. Drop into it to get the secret.
- After you open the Blue key door, you'll see two posters in front of you. The left one is fake, so jump inside it (it's a bit tight making it somewhat hard to enter) to get the secret.
- At the end of the level (beyond the Red key door, be careful not to trigger the end of the level), notice the rocks to your right. Climb them and jump onto the platform to your right (the ceiling is near you so be careful with the next jumps). From here, jump to the platfrom with the Heat Seeker Card to get the secret.
- Level alternate name is Weapons Research.
Level 6: Military Research Base\Gallery
|Twin Dragon Levels|
|Level 1: Wang's Home • Level 2: City of Despair • Level 3: Emergency Room • Level 4: Hide and Seek • Level 5: Warehouse • Level 6: Military Research Base • Level 7: Toxic Waste • Level 8: Crazy Train • Level 9: Fishing Village • Level 10: The Garden • Level 11: The Fortress • (Secret Level) Prison Camp • Level 12: The Palace|