Bank Vault Puzzle Edit
Inside the bank is a room with four floor switches controlling five pillars. Each switch has two sets of pillars which it alternates between. The pillars affected are
- Northwest: 1 and 5; 3
- Northeast: 1; 4
- Southwest: 3; 2
- Southeast: 4; 2 and 5
Quick solution: Press the Southeast switch twice, and the Northeast and Southwest switches once. The order which you press the buttons does not matter.
- Notice the "Zilla Cola" billboard in front of the Blue key door. Follow the wall until you see a small wooden section. This section is actually an elevator. Bring it down and go up, and the secret will be credited near the billboard.
- Almost in front of the billboard are some windows (to the right of the Blue key door). Notice one that is different from the others. To get to that window, you'll have to walk around the edge of the building. It's possible to do so with the nearby red car, but it's a difficult jump. If you prefer, wait until you're near the Red key door to do so.
- As you enter the Blue key door, move to the left where there's a blue phone and a map. Use the phone to make the map lower and reveal the secret.
- In the train, at the intersection between carts right before the Yellow key door (and after the bar/restaurant area) is a crack in the wall. Blow it up to reveal the secret.
- Near the end of the level, after you blow up the way in front of the train, before going down, look to your right to spot a small hole. Go in for the secret.
- Level alternate name is Silver Bullet.
Level 8: Crazy Train\Gallery
|Twin Dragon Levels|
|Level 1: Wang's Home • Level 2: City of Despair • Level 3: Emergency Room • Level 4: Hide and Seek • Level 5: Warehouse • Level 6: Military Research Base • Level 7: Toxic Waste • Level 8: Crazy Train • Level 9: Fishing Village • Level 10: The Garden • Level 11: The Fortress • (Secret Level) Prison Camp • Level 12: The Palace|