- "One of Zilla's firs post-Collision inventions, this robot scorpion is mostly known for its plasma stinger. Everyone always forgets about its vacuum attachment."
- —In-game description.
Scorpidroid is a cybernetic enemy type appearing in Shadow Warrior 2.
Scorpidroid is a cybernetic version of Stinger encountered in Zilla City. Their main task is to distract you in fights with more powerful enemies. They will pepper you with laser fire from the stingers on their backs.
Scorpidroid looks like mechanical version of Stinger with two plasma stingers on his back.
The droids do not have a lot of health, which makes fighting them extremely easy.
- Before the release, Scorpidroid was named as ST-Prototype.
- The letters ST in Titan's name could be a reference to Atari ST, a personal computer released in 1985.
- It could also be reference to a prefix of hard disk drives made by Seagate Technology.
- The letters RC in Titan's name could stand for Release Candidate, a term used in software engineering to describe a beta version of a possible final product.